From: Joshua Adelman (jla65_at_pitt.edu)
Date: Mon Dec 07 2009 - 06:49:11 CST

Hi Dawn,

You can convert a dcd file to a trr file using catdcd which you can get off of the VMD/NAMD website. Then using trajconv which is a tool distributed with Gromacs, you can convert from a .trr to a .xtc file. There may be other tools that can go directly from .dcd to .xtc, but this is generally what I do.

Josh