From: Francesco Pietra (chiendarret_at_gmail.com)
Date: Sun Dec 06 2009 - 13:24:06 CST

Hi Anton:
Thanks for completing the panorama. As you provided bead definitions
for both DOPC (dopc.cgc) and POPC (lipid.cgc), do you have also
dopc.psf? I extracted the single dopc molecule pdb from Feller's
equilibrated dopc bilayer but AutoPSF requests parameters, indicating
that the missing ones can be obtained with Paratool (which I have
never used yet). In my hands, the CG Builder does not work without
both psf and pdb,

For POPC (which for final work I would prefer to DOPC) I have both pdb
and psf but no equilibrated bilayer found on the web. I could build
the cg POPC bilayer from my non equilibrated bilayer (I just made a
80x80 membrane with Balabin plugin). Probably, however, equilibration
should be first carried out all-atoms.

thanks
francesco