From: Florentina Tofoleanu (florentina.tofoleanu_at_gmail.com)
Date: Tue Dec 01 2009 - 12:18:05 CST

John, thank you for forwarding my problem. I was a bit afraid that VMD users
were so bored of this question that they wouldn't answer it anymore. I
haven't got any reply from the author yet, but for me it's an answer worth
waiting for as I'm using VMD so much and I would like it to have the proper
function for saving the secondary structure plots.

Jen, thanks for the script. I haven't used Mathematica before, and it would
take some effort to put it on my Linux machine and learn how to use it, but
I would do it if it comes to it.