From: Michele Seeber (mseeber_at_bioc.unizh.ch)
Date: Thu May 15 2003 - 12:57:59 CDT

Hi,

I tried the new NVidia drivers on desktop machines running redhat linux 8.0 with a Ti4200 and a QuadroXGL card, and they worked fine. The problem with the resize is limited to the 'mobile' chip. I will check the NVidia mailing list to check if that needs some specific adjustment.

By the way, I would be interested in trying the special version for Stereo. As I mentioned, we now have a machine with NVidia Quadro750XGL, plus NuVision shutter glasses, but I experienced the same problems mentioned by other people when trying the stereo visual, just the above/below scene with no real stereo.
If you could email me the location of the download for testing I'd be very grateful.

Thanks for the attention and the wonderful program.