From: Francesco Pietra (chiendarret_at_gmail.com)
Date: Sun Nov 22 2009 - 15:32:18 CST

Hello Axel:
When I don't know the answer, or I don't want letting it know, I stop
cheating or writing. Frankly, knowing that you have developed a secret
philosopher stone is not what users of these two software suites are
interested in.

Hope those who know will help.

Cheers and good night (or good day, it depends on where you are based).

francesco