From: Peter Freddolino (petefred_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Sat Nov 21 2009 - 08:59:35 CST

Hi Sarah,
all of the names of atoms in your input pdb *must* match the names of
the atoms in the topology file; otherwise psfgen has no idea how to map
the atoms in the pdb to those in the topology. Because you don't have
this naming scheme, most of the atoms cannot have coordinates assigned.
You should look at the "Parameterizing a novel residue" and "Topology
file" tutorials at http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Training/Tutorials/ to get an
idea of how to do what you're trying here.
Best,
Peter