From: Francesco Pietra (chiendarret_at_gmail.com)
Date: Fri Nov 13 2009 - 00:02:43 CST

It is a 64 bit. What wrong I did was

./configure LINUX

Now I have corrected to

./configure LINUXAMD64 OPENGL FLTK TK ACTC CUDA IMD LIBSBALL
LIBTACHYON VRAN NETCDF TCL PYTHON PTHREADS NUMPY SILENT

and <vmd> launches correctly (may be I have configured too many
options, though).

However, I am still confused about the CG Tools plugin. "EXTENSIONS"
are like in version 1.8.6, I am unable to find rbcg-2007.top and .par
which are needed to complete the coarse-grained (with PSF Builder and
CG Builder I had prepared the psf and cg pdb files).

Thanks for taking me out of this confusion and sorry for previous
hurried posting

francesco

./configure