From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Fri Nov 06 2009 - 09:55:29 CST

Luis,
  When he says "sourcing" he means that you should download that script
to your local computer, put it in a directory where you can get to it
with VMD, and then run the command "source autopsf.tcl" in the VMD
text console (or TkCon) before you first open up the AutoPSF window
in the graphical user interface. If you're not familiar with VMD
text commands, this might be a good opportunity to briefly try out
one of the VMD tutorials so you become familiar with how to run scripts
like this one.