From: Axel Kohlmeyer (akohlmey_at_gmail.com)
Date: Tue Nov 03 2009 - 21:43:33 CST

On Tue, Nov 3, 2009 at 3:29 AM, Nuno Sousa Cerqueira <nscerque_at_fc.up.pt> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I have a analysis script that I use very often with VMD.  The script is
> under a namespace and  does several calculations that freezes VMD interface

nuno,

apart from running in batch mode, you can also call
"display update ui" regularly from your script to keep
the GUI active. it is definitely not as efficient as running
in batch mode, but if you after convenience, then this is
something worth thinking about.

cheers,
    axel.

--
Dr. Axel Kohlmeyer    akohlmey_at_gmail.com
College of Science and Technology