From: Paymon Pirzadeh (ppirzade_at_ucalgary.ca)
Date: Mon Nov 02 2009 - 12:02:14 CST

Hello,
I am using GROMACS to simulate my systems. my system has 21600 water
molecules and a protein (in total 130394 sites). I have generated 5
trajectories of 1000 frames (5000 frames in total), but when I load the
trajectories, the number of frames are less than what it should be. When
I check the log page I see the following message:
 "Error reading timestep, out of memory"

My desktop has ~4GB RAM and system monitoring shows elevation of RAM
engagement up to 80% during loading the trajectories.
Is there any way to bypass this problem?
Thanks,

Paymon