From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Tue Oct 27 2009 - 12:21:49 CDT

Hi,
  This error means that you have one or more atom data fields that contain
values that are not representable in a legal PDB file, and that the file will
be truncated at the point where this error occured. If you have atoms with
very large magnitude x/y/z coordinates, or a large magnitude occupancy or
beta field, that's the cause of your problem. The easiest way to correct
this is to translate the coordinates so that the center of mass of
your structure is at the origin, and to make sure you don't have any
out-of-range occupancy or beta values.