From: politr_at_huji.ac.il
Date: Tue Oct 27 2009 - 11:12:21 CDT

Dear all who answered to me.
I'm glad that my question raised such a lively discussion, and many
thanks for sharing your experience with me. I have already performed
simulation with TIP3P and now I want to see how sensitive are my results
to the water model (e.g., SPC/E) and compare between these. I'm working
with 16 residue peptide that has a hairpin conformation (seen
experimentally). Do you think that tit is useless to compare between the
effects?
Regina