From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Thu Oct 22 2009 - 17:10:14 CDT

Hi,
  I haven't previously seen the kind of problem you're describing.
Does it occur for you repeatably, or only some of the time? Does it
only occur with the specific DX file you're using? You should indeed
be able to select any isovalue you like by typing it into the text input
field on the left side of the isovalue slider.
Let me know if you have solved this or if you still need assistance.