From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Mon Oct 19 2009 - 15:27:43 CDT

Joshua,
  I should have a new test build posted on biocore late this week.
I've been working hard on adding basic OpenCL infrastructure and the
first couple of OpenCL kernels into VMD and as a result I've been
spending a fair amount of my time working around various small bugs
in the beta OpenCL implementations I'm working with presently.
I'll should have fresh test builds posted on Thursday if all goes well.