From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Mon Oct 12 2009 - 15:55:19 CDT

Nuno,
  I suspect this is just a difference in one or more default behaviors
rather than a genuine bug in Tk, though it's hard for me to say for
certain without seeing the specific code you're attempting to run.
Are you setting the frame color manually in your script? If you believe
this is truly a bug in Tk, then I'd suggest filing a bug report along
with example script code on the official Tcl/Tk sourceforge project page.