From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Thu May 01 2003 - 08:30:57 CDT

Dear Mads,
  At present, there's no way to alter the shape of the VMD cursors at
runtime. The cursor can be changed in the source code, but even then
I'm afraid that the cursor's maximum size is restricted to 32x32 by
X11. So, it should be possible to make the cursor "bolder" or to make
the crosshairs thicker, but it will still seem very small on your
display. Thoughts?