From: Luca Gelisio (luca.gelisio_at_gmail.com)
Date: Fri Sep 25 2009 - 11:55:11 CDT

Many thanks John.

So, please, could you give me new version of *psfgen*, if possible?
I'm planning of increase more box size in order to try to do better x-ray
diffraction studies (best box size is not known at the moment)... It's
really interesting that peaks calculates from "your water" seems to fit
really good real water peaks, apart obviously for illuminated sample size
(and here is my interest in increasing box size)...

Cheers,
luca