From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Wed Sep 23 2009 - 15:45:30 CDT

Dear VMD-L,
  We've recently been assisting the NIH Resource at UNC Chapel Hill
with setting up a web-based system for making interactively
rotatable renderings of PDB structures using the fancy ambient occlusion
lighting features of recent versions of VMD. The system is online now
and we have a web "feedback" form where you can tell us what you
think and give us suggestions for making it more useful to the
community:
  http://bass.cs.unc.edu/webapps/pdb/

Please give it a spin and let us know what you think. We plan
to add a larger variety of coloring/representation options, but
before we do, we'd like to hear what people would like...