From: Martin Lepšík (lepsik_at_uochb.cas.cz)
Date: Wed Sep 23 2009 - 10:49:33 CDT

Dear VMD-community,
I am a satisfied user of VMD, much appreciating all of its functionalities.

Recently, I have run into a problem. Since I have changed my graphics
card to NVIDIA GeForce, I am experiencing problems with the default
"Lines" representation on a remote LINUX system that I am accessing via
a firewall computer using ssh -X. Other representations work, on my
local computer it works as well. I have switched off "Composite"
Extension of X11 locally. I am using VMD, ver 1.8.7. on LINUX, ver. AMD64.

Could you please give me some advice?

Best regards,

Martin Lepsik

RNDr. Martin Lepsik, Ph.D.
Institute of Organic Chemistry and Biochemistry, Czech Rep.
Flemingovo nam. 2, 166 10, Praha 6
phone: +420/220 183 257
e-mail:lepsik_at_uochb.cas.cz