From: Goutham (gouthambs_at_gmail.com)
Date: Fri Sep 18 2009 - 15:52:44 CDT

Hey Axel,
  I should have said more that just say "does not work". I sent the email,
and then realized it myself that I didn't say enough. I am sorry about that.

Well, I discovered the IR Spectral Density plugin in VMD, which works for
me. However I was trying a script version, and tried to load :

package require signalproc

and this doesn't work. Perhaps I am missing something.

Any help would be appreciated. BTW, thanks for writing this package into
VMD. Makes my life easy. :-)

Best
Goutham