From: Yew Yong Kin (mpeyyk_at_nus.edu.sg)
Date: Wed Aug 26 2009 - 01:46:27 CDT

Hi,

Need some help from you guys regarding the overstretched bond in pbc
structural. I'm using the latest VMD 1.8.7 to visualize some of my
polymer simulation. I had converted all my data into VTF format, in
order to produce some animation in VDM environment. Thank to you guys
for the nice work of PBCTools plugin, that make my life much easier, I
was able to remove the overstretching bond in the course of the
animation. However, I would like to know is there any way of prescribing
the linking of the bonds by the owner rather than using the unwrap or
join functions in PBCTools?

Thanks.

Regards,

YK