From: Eric H. Lee (ericlee_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Fri Aug 21 2009 - 16:40:52 CDT

I am pretty sure you are not in the correct subdirectory. Type "pwd"
to see what directory you are in, and check to make sure all the
required files are there.

Former UCD alumni here, so go Ags! =)

Eric H. Lee
Medical Scholars Program
Theoretical and Computational Biophysics Group, UIUC
ericlee_at_ks.uiuc.edu