From: Srikanth Dhondi (Srikanth.Dhondi_at_vuw.ac.nz)
Date: Thu Jul 30 2009 - 21:58:27 CDT

Hi there,

I am using VMD 1.8.6 on Ubuntu 8.04. I have difficulty visualizing 2D simulations with Graphical representation option as Points.
When I load the xyz file with the above mentioned options when the point size is 1 some of the particles just don't appear on the
visualization window (Screenshot 1). As I increase the size the particles take squarish shape rather than circular (Screenshot 2).
I have used VMD before on other Linux OS didn't had this problem. CPK style works fine again. If anyone can give any suggestions
on this I would be grateful.

Srikanth