From: Thomas C. Bishop (bishop_at_tulane.edu)
Date: Thu Jul 23 2009 - 09:52:15 CDT

guess you could also make every script be a loop that runs only once..

which explains why most of my scripts report little.

I set up a lot of my scripts to work as
vmd -e somescript -args molec1 molec2 molec3
this runs somescript as a loop over the molecs.

or

vmd -parm7 amber.top -e somescript -args dcd1 dcd2 dcd3
this does somescript as loop over given dcds

--
Thomas C. Bishop     *