From: Yogesh Aher (aher.yogesh_at_gmail.com)
Date: Mon Jul 20 2009 - 07:22:21 CDT

Hello Alex,

I tried the 2nd safe option. As .prmcrd couldn't load automatically. so I
just opened .prmtop file alongwith the solvated pdb file generated in last
step on tleap. Then chose "protein and noh" option and the resulting
structure saved with option "save co-ordinates".
But when I checked with another visualization software, it seems that only
protein is saved without ligand. What may be the problem or mistake I made?
I tried it several times, but no success.

Look forward to hear from you!

Sincerely,
Y.

On Fri, Jul 17, 2009 at 5:14 PM, Axel Kohlmeyer <akohlmey_at_cmm.chem.upenn.edu