From: avl211_at_lehigh.edu
Date: Fri Jul 17 2009 - 13:53:49 CDT

Hello,
I wrote earlier about having an issue with psfgen and a residue that
was not being recognized by PSFGEN. Axel I tried what you suggested of
atomselect residue names that were not MOL and then creating a pdb
file from that and then going on to make a psf file. In doing that
procedure that created the residue name MOL X and that still cannot be
recognized by PSFGEN. So as you mentioned before I think I have a
non-standard residue and I was wondering if you had any advice as to
what to do with a non-standard residue when using PSFGEN? Thank you.
Sincerely,
Adrienne LaFleur