From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Wed Jun 24 2009 - 16:40:44 CDT

Hi,
  What program are you loading the resulting PDB file into?
I will change the PDB writer to avoid the problem you
mention below. It shouldn't be changing the numbering scheme mid-way
through writing the file, that's an unintended side effect of the way
the routine that emits the atom records is being called. I'll see
if I can address that.