From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Mon Jun 22 2009 - 09:29:11 CDT

Uwe,
  Can you send me the screenshot1.jpg? It didn't seem to be attached
to your original email. Which NVIDIA driver version are you using on
your machine? For VMD 1.8.7, I would recommend that people run the
recent 185.xx series drivers available from the NVIDIA web site.
I belive the Quadro FX 3450 is too old of a card for CUDA, but
it should still work fine otherwise. We have a couple of these in
our lab and they work fine, although we run them under Linux.