From: Axel Kohlmeyer (akohlmey_at_cmm.chem.upenn.edu)
Date: Fri May 22 2009 - 10:08:06 CDT

On Fri, 2009-05-22 at 10:19 -0400, Myunggi Yi wrote:
> This is very useful. Thanks.

if this is so useful, perhaps we should make it a plugin
that is bundled with VMD. i don't use amber, so i don't
know the translations required. if people would send those
to me, i could produce a generic version of this translator
(it could even be extended to other packages where a 1:1
mapping of naming conventions can be established).

there also is a script that would remove the bond between
the two hydrogen atoms, that amber uses for constraining,
which could be bundled in this plugin.

cheers,
   axel.