From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Mon Mar 24 2003 - 10:27:52 CST

Hi,
  You can easily measure distances in VMD using the various pick
modes in the Mouse->Pick menu. To measure distances use "bonds"
mode (a bit of a misnomer since you can measure any distance whether
they are bonded or not). You can do the same for angles, dihedrals, etc.
Once these are selected, you can get more specific information using
the "Labels" form found in the graphics menu.

Let us know if you need any more help with this.

Thanks,