From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Fri Apr 03 2009 - 08:00:39 CDT

Hi,
  Yes, you can save the mesh. The formats available
to you for doing this are the file formats used by the
external renderers, so you'll likely get more than you
need in this case, since they also include material properties
etc. You can choose whatever isovalue you like using the
Isosurface rep's GUI controls for the isovalue.