From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Wed Mar 25 2009 - 23:34:08 CDT

Hi all,
  Most likely as psfgen continues to evolve, we would begin storing
the diagnostic information that's being printed as part of the
generated structure data. I can tell you that in our recent efforts
building the 100+ million atom BAR domain test system for Blue Waters
that no human would ever want to read a plain text version of this
info, even if stored in a log file.. :-) Just the log from a solvate
run on a 116M atom test system was gargantuan. The psfgen code already
stores some information in optional data fields with the structure, we'll
likely want to continue building up that capability.

Cheers,
  John