From: Leandro Martínez (leandromartinez98_at_gmail.com)
Date: Fri Mar 20 2009 - 14:28:53 CDT

Thanks John,
That was more or less what I'm doing. The issue with
playing with the display distance is that the movement
controls become too sensitive, that is, when I reduce
the display distance, a small movement in the mouse
moves too much the molecules. This is nothing very
serious though. When you say "translate the molecule" and
then "scale it up", by "translate" you suggest actually
changing its coordinates with "move molecule"?
Thanks again,
Leandro.