From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Fri Mar 13 2009 - 12:36:37 CDT

Hi,
  The mono2poly script was contributed by another VMD user, and it's
not guaranteed to be flawless. Most likely you found a PDB structure
that has an unusual set of BIOMT records, which is what that script
is using in order to reconstruct the full structure. I suspect that
with a little work you can figure out what's wrong with the script,
or what assumption it's making that isn't true for the PDB file that's
giving you trouble. If you can figure out what's different for the
structures that are giving trouble, I might be able to help you work
through updating the script to deal with whatever it is.