From: Axel Kohlmeyer (akohlmey_at_cmm.chem.upenn.edu)
Date: Mon Mar 09 2009 - 11:57:21 CDT

On Mon, 2009-03-09 at 09:45 -0500, John Stone wrote:

john,

i'm switching mailer programs and hit the wrong hotkey when
replying to the OP (and not including the list).

we had a charmm developer in our group for a while, so i know
that charmm on linux is compiled with gfortran and that uses
by default 64-bit record seperators in fortran unformatted,
and not 32-bit ones like everybody else (well, there is a flag
to set it, but next to nobody uses it).

it doesn't look like the pbeqplugin has support for that,
so basically copying the "black magic" from dcdplugin should
do the trick (or most of it).

cheers,
   axel.