From: Irene Newhouse (einew_at_hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Mar 08 2009 - 00:55:03 CST

Actually I *had* noted the tips on dowserinit & was trying to do it. However, I finally

figured out that dowserinit is written in cshell & the new linux boxes all run bash these

days. So I used the stuff already in my .bashrc to translate the items being set in

dowserinit & just added them to my .bashrc. Now I can run dowser in command line mode

from home, which surely means the plugin will work, too.

My next question is, I've got a globin I'm trying to analyse, & I'd much rather do it

with the heme in place than not. How does one add new entries to the dictionary?

Thanks a lot for your help so far.

Irene

Windows Live™ Contacts: Organize your contact list.