From: Amr Rizq (Amr.Rizq_at_bibalex.org)
Date: Wed Mar 04 2009 - 08:55:33 CST

Hi John,

I'm working on Linux Ubuntu 8.04 (Hardy Heron). The compiler I used for VMD 1.8.6 was g++ 4.2.
Do you mean that trying to switch to old compiler (like switching to g++ 3.4) can solve the problem?

best regards,

Eng. Amr Rizq

Software Engineer

International School of Information Science (ISIS)

Bibliotheca Alexandrina

P. O. Box 138, Shatby

Alexandria 21526, Egypt

Tel: +(203) 483 9999, Extension: 1417