From: Yinglong Miao (yimiao_at_indiana.edu)
Date: Mon Feb 16 2009 - 11:23:32 CST

Dear VMD developers/users,

I have been running a VMD script that involves loading PSF/PDB files and
writing DCD files for a pretty large system (~3M atoms). The program seems
to run fine with files processed properly, but error messages like "***
glibc detected *** free(): invalid pointer: 0x00000000102a8f28 ***" keep
coming up during the program running. I am not sure whether it comes from
large system processing or something regarding memory. I looked it up in the
list archives but found no clue. Has anyone come into such cases? Your help
will be appreciated!

Thanks!

--
Yinglong Miao