From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Mon Feb 24 2003 - 22:04:47 CST

Hi,
  I'd like to take this opportunity to say that if some individuals would
like to test an alpha version of VMD which contains the new periodic image
display feature, I would be willing to make a test version available so
that we can get feedback on it from people working with periodic systems.
For convenience sake, I'd be primarily interested in providing Unix versions
such a test release, but if you use Windows or MacOS X and are willing to
give us good feedback, I'll consider building test versions for those
platforms as well.