From: Javier Goicochea (goicox_at_gmail.com)
Date: Fri Jan 16 2009 - 02:10:19 CST

Axel,

Thank you for your comments. As you mention, some potentials for Quartz
involve three body interactions, however, recently a two body potential for
NAMD was published. I was hopping to use psfgen or writepsf to create the
PSF file, but since I am only interested in the ANGLE and DIHEDRAL sections
I will continue working with my own code to create it for my geometries.

I have noticed that the creation of angles and dihedrals in VMD is quite
fast. Do you know the location of the code that performs these calculations
in VMD? I have search a bit the VMD code, but I could not find it. I will
post a new message in the mailing list but this.

Regards, Javier

On Thu, Jan 15, 2009 at 9:06 PM, Axel Kohlmeyer <akohlmey_at_cmm.chem.upenn.edu