From: Irene Newhouse (einew_at_hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Jan 11 2009 - 13:26:57 CST

I've got a PC running Vista, & am having fits with rendering. If I write a .ps file,
the resolution is awful, and you can see the little polygons that make up new
cartoon, and lines & licorice look jagged.

If I write a .bmp file, the only piece of software I have that can open
the file is the Microsoft Picture Manager, but it has no capacity to save as a
different file format. If I try to insert the file into a Microsoft Office package -
Word or even Publisher - it cannot open the file, either as Windows bitmap or
Windows enhanced bitmap.

Is there a workaround?

Thanks!
Irene Newhouse