From: Roman Petrenko (rpetrenko_at_gmail.com)
Date: Tue Jan 06 2009 - 17:25:03 CST

Dcd files can be very easily manipulated with catdcd tool. For example, you
can extract every 100th frame, you can select first and last frames and
thus split the original trajectory into several sub-trajectories.

http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Development/MDTools/catdcd/

--
Roman Petrenko.
Physics Department