From: Nadja Lederer (nadja_lederer_at_gmx.at)
Date: Wed Dec 10 2008 - 04:07:51 CST

hello,

I got a question concerning the coloring of an item i created within a canvas. I would like to use the colorscales that are supported in vmd and access all of those colors. Now I've found out that the -fill option of the "canvas create item.." command doesn't event support all of the colors listed there. Is there any way I could access the colors of the vmd-colorscale, do I need to call the colors by name or can I maybe give a floating-point number in order to return one specific color of this scale??

any help would be highly appreciated,
thanx

--
Sensationsangebot verlängert: GMX FreeDSL - Telefonanschluss + DSL
für nur 16,37 Euro/mtl.!* http://dsl.gmx.de/?ac=OM.AD.PD003K1308T4569a