From: Anirban Ghosh (anirbanz83_at_yahoo.co.in)
Date: Mon Nov 17 2008 - 22:34:14 CST

Hello, You need to give a option with ./configue, like if you are using a AMD64 processor then type "./configure AMD64" or for any LINUX distribution type "./configure LINUX". After that go to the src directory and type "make install". Regards, Anirban Ghosh M.Tech Bioinformatics University of Hyderabad ________________________________ From: Chen Chen <oraclev_at_gmail.com> To: vmd-l_at_ks.uiuc.edu Sent: Tuesday, 18 November, 2008 7:04:24 AM Subject: vmd-l: use configure.options Hi all, When installing vmd, I untar the tarball, and cd into the directory type"./configure", I get "using configure.options: LINUXAMD64 OPENGL FLTK TK ACTC IMD SPACEBALL LIBTACHYON VRPN NETCDF TCL PYTHON PTHREADS NUMPY SILENT" I used to install the same version in same computer before, every thing is OK, I don't know why this time nothing happened. How to fix it? Thanks Chen Chen Get perfect Email ID for your Resume. Grab now http://in.promos.yahoo.com/address