From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Mon Nov 17 2008 - 21:06:12 CST

Chen,
  Please read the README file again. If you read it
carefully, you will see that there is not any compilation step
if you're installing any of the binary distributions. The output
you're seeing is totally normal, if you would follow my previous
guidance it would be installed correctly. This configure script
is not the GNU autoconf script, so if you're expecting it to look
like autoconf, this may be the source of your confusion.