From: Sanjeev B.S. (sanjeev_at_mbu.iisc.ernet.in)
Date: Sun Feb 09 2003 - 23:41:57 CST

provide other suggestions. VMD itself doesn't do anything differently
than it would if you used snapshot, but the back-end video compression
that's done is very sensitive to the material that you start with,
so it is important to feed it source material that will produce
good results in the final animation format.
+++ I saw the .ppm files were of poor resolution. So I guess the problem
is with compression.

By "delay time" I assume that you're referring to the playback frame rate
of the final movie file? The current version of the vmdmovie script
+++ I have a few snapshots now, that I have made seperately. I want to
make a mpeg movie with these snapshots, such that there is some delay
between the frames, with each image being a frame itself. Is it possible
to do that in a simple way?

Thanks a lot for the reply, Dr. Stone.
-Sanjeev