From: jirasak wong-ekkabut (jirasakwo_at_hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Oct 30 2008 - 15:10:05 CDT

Hello,

  I want to use PMEPot for calculating electrostatic potential of protein embed in lipid bilayer system. I used charge parameters from ffG53a5 force field. I found that the values of electrostatic potential were pretty high, some grids had 100 KBT/e ~2.5 V. Also I had tried to calculate PME of pure PLPC lipid bilayer, and again some grids had electrostatic potential up to 1.5 V. Do you have suggestions about the values of the PMEpot?

Thanks for your help

Jirasak