From: no tengo nombre (nuevo25es_at_yahoo.es)
Date: Wed Oct 29 2008 - 05:26:09 CDT

hi
thanks for your code Benjamin, i modify it and now run good:

 foreach f [ lsort [ glob deposit0*.xyz ] ] {
    mol new $f type xyz
}

i think that deposit.*.xyz don't run becouse i work in windows, but your code was perfect for me, becouse i test the 'glob' line with some ideas and obtain the final code. now i search some TCL manual.
thanks.