From: Tomek Wlodarski (tomek.wlodarski_at_gmail.com)
Date: Wed Oct 22 2008 - 04:56:03 CDT

Dear Axel,
thanks for reply!
You are right that averaging structures should give the same result
like averaging density map.
But I wanted not to average density maps- only add them, and after
that try to fit rigid structure.
So for example for all observed rotamers I would not get average
density of rotamers (which would be some kind of fuzzy cloud) but
density map representing all rotamers (calculate density map for each
rotamer, after superimposing, and add this maps). Then to this density
map representing all conformation I would like to try fit rigid
structure.
Best,

tomek