From: Margaret Cheung (cheung_at_physics.ucsd.edu)
Date: Wed Feb 05 2003 - 23:41:50 CST

Dear All,

Thank you very much!
Suddenly I felt like myself being a retard for everything... I tried but
didn't see anything to "reverse the selection" by gimp on linux. I should
have investigated more time to improve my art skill.. But since my chair
was set on fire to meet a deadline for tomorrow. I'll just live by my
"boxes" floating on the energy landscape and pretend the audience won't
see it....
Thanks..
Sincerely,
Margaret